FINDING GUY: Group Viewing License
Nominated for Best Documentary and Best Director at the International Christian Film Festival
Issues surrounding homosexuality and sexual identity are some of the most controversial issues on the planet. As a church, are you prepared to respond?
About the Film
By the time he was 24, life had chewed him up and spit him out. Over a decade of clandestine homosexual encounters and the breakup with his boyfriend of 10 years had taken its toll. Would he ever be able to find his way back? A documentary on the life and ministry of Guy Hammond; founder of Strength in Weakness Ministries.
What You Get With the Group Viewing License
- A high quality digital version of the movie. 91 minutes.
- A 14-day devotional series written by Guy Hammond, suitable for every member of your church or group that accompanies the movie experience.
- Three fully prepared lessons that suitable for small or large groups.
- Two movie trailers for promotional purposes.
- A 25% discount on speaking fees to have Guy Hammond speak at your event in person.
- By purchasing the Group Viewing License, you own the movie to show to your group(s) as many times as you wish. You agree to not put the movie online or forward to any other organization.
The movie and bonus materials will be send immediately to your inbox in a zip file.